HEALTH & SAFETY PROGRAMMES
We have several health & Safety courses…
Involves individuals manoeuvring a forklift through various obstacles and both stacking and de-stacking a load at various heights.
10852 Operate a powered industrial lift truck (PILT) fitted with attachments
Health & Safety
- 1734 Managing stress, health and fatigue for driving
- 17592 Identify the causes of back injury and methods to prevent back
- 17594 Demonstrate knowledge of hearing conservation in the workplace
- 17677 Demonstrate knowledge of safe night driving
- 19522 Undertake Job Safety Analysis
- 30265 Apply Health Safety Risk Assessment to a job role
- 23966 Describe types of EWP’s and legislative requirements for their use.
- 23960 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate a Scissor lift EWP.
- 23962 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate a self propelled boom lift EWP.
Bus LCP – Limited Credit Program
3465 - Describe driving hazards & crash risk reduction strategies and responses to driving hazards
3466 - Apply risk reduction techniques and strategies while driving
15158 - Carry out pre-drive vehicle checks on a heavy motor vehicle, start up & shut down
15163 - Drive a large passenger service vehicle in a fuel efficient manner
15162 - Drive a school bus
17972 - Demonstrate knowledge of heavy rigid vehicle dynamics and handling for safe driving
Bus LCP (Special Needs) – Limited Credit Program
1734 - Demonstrate knowledge of stress, health and fatigue for driving
1748 - Transport passengers with impairments or disabilities
1750 - Foster effective passenger relations
3462 - Demonstrate knowledge of traffic law for the purpose of safe driving
15165 - Transport passengers in wheelchairs using mobility vehicles equipped with hoist or ramp
17593 - Apply safe work practices in the workplace
We don't have set dates for these courses.
They are booked based on instructor availability at the time of enquiry.
Contact us for further information on any of these courses